Friday, June 19, 2009

hi sorry

Hi sorry i blog that horrible message lol?!?!?! So it is summer and I can't wait until the 21...because it is FUEGO!!!! yay! This summer has been going great I have been Hanging out with amazing friend, and they all love me just for who I am and I love it. Daniella is my wonderful friend from Switzerland and she is loving god like no one I know. I love hanging with her because she can always make Me laugh. Vanessa is my friend from Organ. She is amazing and beautiful. I love talking to her because she gets me. Marissa is my lovely friend that i have known forever. i love her because she is amazing and gorgeous. I love having godly friends it is amazing and so good to have friends that care about you so much. I love them so much I will blog about my other friends later but i love you all.

No comments: