Thursday, July 22, 2010

WOW! I haven't blogged in over a year.. wow.. i kinda find that hard to believe... but i still don't think that anyone actually reads these... oh well! ha. so in the last year... I've slid away from God horribly and fell for a guy. but recently got back on my feet and I'm walking in the right path again.. I've also got my licence and i get to Drive a sweet little Acura Vigor!!! SWEET! ha. What else umm... oh. I got a job at DQ.. I don't like it very much. I only like, like 4 or 5 people i work with.. the rest are just rude... but its my first job.. ha ha. lets see... I'm soon going to be a sophomore in high school.. ha. oh gosh... crazy! I also got a fun new hair cut.. that i absolutely love! yeah.. ha... but anyways have a fun and adventurous day!=D
Love ya!

No comments: